Is Your Hospital or Physician Practice Ready for ICD-10?
Solutions for Small, Medium & Large Hospitals & PhysicianXact Healthcare Solutions, Inc. offers a wide range of physician practice professional services, from ICD-10 preparation through the implementation process, revenue cycle process analysis from patient registration through coding, billing and collections processes, and compliance program design and implementation. Your time is best devoted to your core business. Let Xact develop and enhance your core business through analysis, process improvement, implementation and standardization of key business functions throughout your hospital or physician practice while training your current staff to produce the same results well after the consulting engagement has been completed. Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best assist your facility or practice to enhance your revenue cycle from analysis through implementation while maintaining compliance in every aspect of your business. Services Offered: • ICD-10 Preparation Assessment, Plan Development and Implementation • Revenue Cycle Discovery and Recovery Analysis • Compliance Program Development and Implementation
ICD-10 Preparation Assessment, Plan Development and Implementation
ICD-10-CM is the new diagnosis coding system and affects hospital facilities and physician practices in a number of different ways. The mandatory implementation deadline for all providers is October 1, 2015. Many hospitals and physician practices have not yet begun the process to prepare their facilities for the implementation. Xact is prepared to assist small, medium and large hospital and physician practices with the planning, analysis, implementation and training to ensure a seamless and painless transition to ICD-10-CM. Xact provides the following services to help every business office and clinical staff member prepare:
- Meet with entire provider and business office staff to provide overview of ICD-10-CM system
- Assess current practice management systems to determine practice needs are met for transition to ICD-10-CM including registration, EMR system, coding, billing (5010 compliant) and AR.
- Assess current provider documentation practices to ensure specificity meets the new ICD-10-CM coding and medical necessity requirements.
- Assist practice by working with all IT vendors to ensure smooth system transition to ICD-10-CM
- Assist with pre-testing of IT systems for 5010 and ICD-10-CM implementation.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with new ICD-10-CM coding system
- Training on use of ICD-10-CM for all practice staff and providers during the assessment and through the entire transition process